We are excited to reopen and have all of you back! However, there will be a few changes. Below you'll find all the necessary information that you will need for your first visit back!
To reserve your membership tickets CLICK HERE
• SPECIAL OPERATING HOURS ON TUESDAY from 8AM – 10AM for guests ages 60 or older, and who are otherwise at high risk.
• Tickets are only valid for date and time specified.
• Due to capacity restraints we are not offering any discounts, including reciprocity at this time.
• Per Salt Lake County guidelines, guests will be strongly encouraged to wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth (please be prepared to bring your own).
• Please do not enter the Zoo if you are feeling ill.
• Tickets are good rain or shine.
• Tickets will be in the email attachment. They can be printed or scanned on your smart phone.
The Zoo entrance is now through the Events Pavilion.
To ensure the safety of staff and to enforce Social Distancing, all guests will now be entering through the events pavilion just East of the main entrance. There will be two lines inside the pavilion: one for the current time-frame, the other for the following time-frame. Anybody who arrives any earlier will have to wait in the car. Early or late arrivals will NOT be accommodated. You will have 30 minutes from your reserved/designated time to enter the zoo (9:00am can enter up 9:30am).
There will be no Re-Entry.
Please ensure that you have everything with you before entering the zoo.