We are excited to be open! Below you'll find all the necessary information that you will need for your visit!
While supplies last, use discount code “SHOPINUTAH” to receive 50% off daytime admission tickets, made possible by the Shop in Utah grant.
To reserve your membership tickets CLICK HERE
• SPECIAL OPERATING HOURS ON WEDNESDAY from 10AM – 11AM for guests ages 60 or older, and who are otherwise at high risk (Except 11/25, 12/30, 1/27, and 2/24).
• Tickets are only valid for date and time specified.
• In compliance with the state’s new COVID-19 mandate, CDC-Approved masks, worn correctly, are required in all areas of Utah's Hogle Zoo.
• Please do not enter the Zoo if you are feeling ill.
• Tickets are good rain or shine.
• Tickets will be in the email attachment. They can be printed or scanned on your smart phone.
The Zoo entrance is now through the Events Pavilion.
To ensure the safety of staff and to enforce Social Distancing, all guests will now be entering through the events pavilion just East of the main entrance. Anybody who arrives any earlier will have to wait in the car. Early or late arrivals will NOT be accommodated. You will have 30 minutes from your reserved/designated time to enter the zoo (10:00am can enter up to 10:30am).